The report presents a classification of faults in electrical circuits of trains at their place of origin and distribution of faults on the elements of electrical circuits. The most informative parameters which are useful to measure and record during electrical circuits diagnostics are presented in the report; as well as requirements to the diagnostic system to maintain the relationship and measure the most informative parameters.
Diagnostic system of electrical circuit of motor driven rolling stock can detect the following defects in electrical circuits:
- break of train and section control wire;
- sticking and malfunction of contacts and power contactors;
- nominal deviation of electrical parameters of apparatus, coils and resistors;
- break and turn-to-turn short circuit in the elements;
- wire fault to frame, as well as wiring errors;
- deviation of the time parameters of apparatus due to incorrect regulation, excessive wear or drive scoring;
- sequence fault of apparatus operations, etc.
The developed diagnostic system of electrical circuit of train electric units, implemented in a number of motor train depot of the country, provides an objective monitoring of the technical state of apparatus and components of electrical circuits, while reducing labor intensity and span time on troubleshooting and repair.
Kostyukov Al.V., Kazarin D.V. Diagnostic system of electrical circuit of motor driven rolling stock // Nauka, obrazovanie, biznes (Science, education, business). - 2009. - pp. 151-157
Download the publication
You can order the translation by e-mail: email@example.com