The analysis of failure level of process equipment (furnaces, columns, machinery, etc.) shows that machine equipment failures make up about 70% of all failures. Thus, the automation of control over equipment operation on the basis of real-time vibration monitoring of the equipment condition is an actual problem.
Automated Control Systems of Safe Resource-saving operation and Maintenance of equipment (ACS SRSM™), which were developed by DYNAMICS Scientific & Production Center (SPC) for vibration analysis and control over safe resource-saving operation on the basis of real-time condition monitoring of equipment, solve the following problems:
- vibration analysis and prediction of major malfunctions (> 95-98%) of equipment with early detection, full use of resources and retention of maintainability;
- notification to the personnel of urgent immediate actions intended to control the equipment condition;
- monitoring of execution of diagnostic instructions of the systems and the personnel actions through network (Internet) engineering;
- development of the plans of targeted repairs in accordance with the actual technical condition of equipment;
- elimination of design and installation mistakes;
- optimization of flow charts and equipment configuration;
- keeping the databases of diagnoses, works, replacements and service lives of equipment, reporting at all control levels of the enterprise.
Naumenko A.P., Boychenko S.N., Kostyukov Al.V. Condition monitoring of machine equipment is a solution to the problems of safe operation // Workshop meeting "Problems of safety, ecology and automation of shipment operations and storage of oil and oil products". - 2003. - p. 85-91
Download the publication
You can order the translation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org