Concerning the report we can make the following conclusions:
- The use of parameters of oscillatory processes of vehicles and machinery produced by the piezoelectric transducers allows to highlight the section of technical diagnostics, studying and establishing the signs of defects and malfunctions of technical objects, as well as methods and means of detection and search (specify location) of defects and faults on the basis of the analysis of parameters of vibroacoustic signals. This section is called vibroacoustic diagnostics.
- Acceleration and displacement of vibroacoustic oscillations determine the internal stresses in structural elements of the object that is the basis for calculating the strength of structural elements, based on the comparison of force appeared in the elements under mechanical loading with the force which transfer the elements into a limit state.
- Even at high correlations of "signal/noise" (40 dB) vibroacoustic signals with sinusoidal components can be considered practically independent of their derivatives and integral transforms. Independence of the main parameters of vibroacoustic signals determines their orthogonality to the tasks of vibroacoustic diagnostics.
- Vibration displacement should be measured within low frequency of vibroacoustic oscillations, which largely characterizes internal stress and hardness of object clamps.
- Vibration velocity should be measured within medium frequency of vibroacoustic oscillations, which characterizes the energy of the vibrational processes that cause deformations and stress of structural elements.
- Vibration acceleration should be measured within high and ultrahigh frequency, which will characterize the internal stress in the elements and housing units of the object.
- Submission of vibroacoustic oscillations as the result of a superposition of force interactions and their nonlinear interaction determine the use of nonlinear mechanisms of vibroacoustic signals, in particular, the use of the envelope of vibroacoustic signals.
Naumenko A.P. Concerning the choice of vibration analysis parameters // Nauka, obrazovanie, biznes (Science, education, business). - 2008. - pp. 106-115
Download the publication
You can order the translation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org