Self-diagnostics of a system for diagnostics and monitoring (hereinafter - SDM) of hazardous production facilities ensures minimal cost of such system’s operation, metrological reliability and availability factor [1-7]. Modern SDM comprising software-hardware complexes having combination of self-diagnostic methods which decreases their reliability. The paper considers a hardware method of a SDM’s vibration measuring channel end-to-end self-diagnostics from the sensor’s sensing element to the display.
The suggested method is based on producing a test signal to the sensor circuit and its further analysis by software-hardware means [2, 5], was utilized, particularly, in development of SDM for petrochemical units.
The paper considers an approach to reliability increase of a condition monitroing system with a piezo-sensor by means of condition control for measuring-transducing channel using self-diagnostics. The paper considers selection of the most efficient parameters for self-diagnostic circuit. The results of the practical experience are presented.
- Donskov, V., Ivanov, A., Zavgorodniy, V., Kostyukov, V., “Vibration transducers for industrial application”, Foreign radioelectronics, No. 9, pp 65-67, 1996.
- Kostyukov, V., Morozov, S., Certificate of authorship No. 1740994 “Device for machines diagnostics”, International classification of inventions - G01M15/00, USSR, application of 01/09/1983, published on 15/06/1992, bulletin No. 22, 4 p.
- Kostyukov, V., Bojchenko, S., Kostyukov, A.,“Automated control systems for safe resource-saving operation of equipment at refining and petrochemical plants (ACS SRSTM –COMPACS®)”, Moscow, Mashinostroenie, ISBN: 5-217-02971-4, 163 p, 1999.
- Kostyukov, V., “Monitoring of Industrial Safety”, Moscow, Mashinostroenie, ISBN: 5-217-03151-4, 212 p, 2002.
- Kostyukov, V., Certificate for useful model No. 1537 “The system for machines diagnostics on their body vibration”, International classification of inventions - G01M15/00, Russian Federation, application of 15/03/1994, published on 16/01/1996, bulletin No. 1, 2 p.
- Computer Aided Maintenance, Rules for selection and use of systems, Maintenance Management, No. 4, pp 15-19, 1997.
- Computer Aided Maintenance, Champion the maintenance cause internally, Lack of formal strategy and performance, Look after your assets, Maintenance Management, No. 5, pp 23-27, 1997.
Kostyukov V.N., Kostyukov Al.V. Self-diagnostics of piezoelectric transducers // The 11th International Symposium on Measurement Technology and Intelligent Instruments (ISMTII 2013)
Download the publication
You can order the translation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org