Equipment technical state monitoring systems contain hundreds of vibration and temperature sensors for real-time condition monitoring of machinery.
Monitoring systems reliability should significantly exceed the units stock reliability, being protected from accidents and incidents.
The paper considers the approach to monitoring systems reliability growth, primarily by means of providing control (monitoring) of measuring-converter path technical condition.
Sensors are the weakest point, due not only to wear, but also to damage, caused by repair personnel when servicing equipment.
The self-diagnostics method for channels with piezoelectric transducers and the choice of optimal self-diagnostics circuits parameters have been suggested.
The results of practical implementation have been provided as well.
- V. Donskov, A. Ivanov, V. Zagorodniy, V. Kostyukov, Vibration Transducers for Industrial Application, Foreign Radioelectronics. 9 (1996) 65-67.
- V. Kostyukov, S. Morozov, Certificate of authorship 1740994, Device for Machines Diagnostics, International classification of inventions, GO1M15/00, USSR (1992).
- V. Kostyukov, S. Bojchenko, A. Kostyukov, Automated Control Systems for Safe Resource-Saving Operation of Equipment at Refineries and Petrochemical Plants, Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1999.
- V. Kostyukov, Monitoring of Industrial Safety, Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 2002.
- V. Kostyukov, Certificate for useful model 1537, The System for Machines Diagnostics on Their Body Vibration, International classification of inventions, G01M15/00, Russian Federation (1996).
- Computer Aided Maintenance, Rules for Selection and Use of Systems, Maintenance Management, 4 (1997) 15-19.
- Computer Aided Maintenance, Champion the maintenance cause internally, Lack of formal strategy and performance, Look after your assets, Maintenance Management, 5 (1997) 23-27.
Kostyukov V.N., Kostyukov Al.V. Self-diagnostics of piezoelectric transducers // Key Engineering Materials. - 2014. - Vol. 613: Measurement Technology and Intelligent Instruments XI. - P.204 - 212 (http://www.scientific.net/kem.613.204)
Download the publication
You can order the translation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org