One of the main problems of diagnostics and monitoring of reciprocator condition is the analysis, selection and reasoning of diagnostic features set conforming to the types of technical condition and basic malfunctions of the reciprocators as well as creation and investigation of regulatory and procedural base of diagnostic features.
Fundamental methods of processing and analysis of reciprocator vibroacoustic signal may be divided into three groups:
- analysis of variance of vibroacoustic signal in different frequency bands, for example, vibration acceleration, vibration velocity, vibration displacement (RMS value, amplitude);
- amplitude-phase analysis, i.e. isolation by the time (shaft rotation angle) and the analysis of vibroacoustic signal parameters within the selected interval;
- the signal isolation in the frequency range typical for particular element of the mechanism and the analysis of the parameters of the selected vibroacoustic signal.
On the basis of the model proposed in the article and in terms of well-known researches in the field of vibroacoustic diagnostics it is possible to state the following:
- In general, vibroacoustic oscillations can be presented in the form of noise and periodic components.
- Vibroacoustic signal at the sensor output is a superposition of oscillations of corresponding force actions and their mutually modulated components.
- Such parameters of vibroacoustic oscillations as acceleration, velocity, displacement, and their variation in time during diagnostics are orthogonal diagnostic features of the malfunctions.
Naumenko A.P. Investigation of vibroacoustic parameters of the reciprocators // Engine-2007. - 2007. - p. 518-525
Download the publication
You can order the translation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org