The presented analysis of production efficiency problems enables the following conclusions:
1. The purpose of the control system for safe resource-saving operation of the refinery equipment is maximization (in terms of efficiency) of service life of process units provided guaranteed ensuring of the process safety with the minimum unit cost.
2. In order to achieve this goal it is necessary to develop the control system based on the following principles:
- management based on condition monitoring of production factors, monitoring of their trends and real-time interaction during the value creation;
- permanent fulfillment of all functions of schedule control at all levels of the system in real-time mode;
- design approach in strategic plans realization on the basis of the proposed initiatives;
- transparency of strategic and operational management, goals and the results within the enterprise;
- vertical decomposition of the purpose and results on the basis of the developed and structured business processes of the enterprise;
- standardization of procedures and interconnections between the control system elements during the realization of the procedures of safe resource-saving operation of equipment;
- relativity of the characteristics and leading indicators used in the evaluation of the control system efficiency;
- cumulative interaction between all elements of the control system in emergency situations for elimination of situational losses and atomicity effect in the process of value creation.
3. Refinery management structure should correspond to the structure of value creation chain in order to ensure a participatory approach to the construction of appropriate system of rewards according to contribution of the personnel to the final result of management.
4. Functionally separate business processes should be managed according to the principles of the targets synergy during the interaction of the elements of network organization.
5. Objective information source for the control system is the result of interaction between production factors and their condition in the process of operation determined by diagnostic features invariant to the object structure and form of connection with the parameters of its condition, which make up a complete group of events in statistical sense.
Kostyukov A.V. Control of safe resource-saving operation of the refinery equipment (production efficiency problems) // Oil, Gas and Business. - 2007. - №10. - p. 48-53
Download the publication
You can order the translation by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org