Comprehensive condition monitoring systems COMPACS® are designed to provide safe resource-saving operation of equipment of hazardous production facilities by obtaining a real-time information about the past, current and projected state of equipment of hazardous production facilities, which are used in decision support system.
Necessary decisions refer to the following types of operation performed:
- Monitoring and evaluation of equipment state during acceptance tests and operation of different types (methods) of non-destructive testing (vibroacoustic, acoustic emission, thermal, etc.);
- Diagnostics of defective equipment units and causes of defects and malfunctions;
- Implementation of operation schedule of monitoring objects, taking into account its state;
- Monitoring of process variables to minimize the destructive loads acting on the objects of monitoring, to ensure maximum resource of safe resource-saving operation of equipment of hazardous production facilities;
- Change of scheduled maintenance frequency (for equipment in operation);
- Operation of the equipment of hazardous production facilities in the actual condition, which implies that the volume and content of scheduled inspections and surveys of facilities, equipped with monitoring systems, can be changed;
- The conditions of the further operation of the equipment of hazardous production facilities above service limit.
COMPACS® system provides reliable diagnostics of bearing defects, breakdown of lubrication, cavitation conditions of pumps operation, dog-leg shafts and rotating elements imbalance, pumps and motors unfastening, mechanical seals failures, more than 70% of which is due to unacceptably high levels of pumps and motors vibration COMPACS® stationary system eliminated breakdown and so-called "sudden" failures.
Kostyukov V.N., Boychenko S.N., Naumenko A.P., Tarasov E.V., Kostyukov Al.V. Comprehensive condition monitoring of hazardous production facilities of petrochemical complex // Chemical engineering. - 2008. - №9. - p. 30-35
Download the publication
You can order the translation by e-mail: email@example.com