"GENERAL CONDITION" Mode
"MECHANICAL ENGINEER LOG-BOOK" Mode
"GENERAL CONDITION" Mode displays the units health within the network (available only when the server connection is active).
For each unit it displays:
- colour indication of the unit state (red - "UNACCEPTABLE"; yellow - "MEASURES REQUIRED"; green - "ACCEPTABLE"; grey – the diagnostic station is switched off or the unit is in reserve);
- information on the number of the equipment parts found in "UNACCEPTABLE" and "ACTION REQUIRED" state;
- diagnostic station expert messages;
- time of the last server interrogation.
"GENERAL CONDITION" Mode allows receiving of:
- reports about all the equipment parts (test object name, test type, test objects connection chain, test date and the date of test results receipt by the server, expert messages, test conclusions, the operator’s full name);
- performed test statistics.
"MONITOR" Mode displays the detailed diagnostic information on a particular unit.
For each unit assembly it displays:
- numeric values of its parameters;
- colour indication of condition;
- operation time;
- expert messages of the COMPACS® diagnostic station.
This mode is the main operation mode and allows obtaining trends, temporal realizations of signals, reports, voice messages of the COMPACS® expert system, displaying the unit health at any past moment. The voice messages and expanded functionality of the log-book of a mechanical engineer (LME) are available only by connecting to the COMPACS® station the features allowing to receive information on any past moment and signal temporal realization from archive are available only when the connection with the diagnostic network server is active.
"TREND" Mode - analysis and viewing of trends parameters.
This mode allows to carry out analysis of the parameters trends for the last 12 hours (when connected to the station only), 4 days, 40 days, 1 year and 9 years. Automatic pointer, automatic scaling and availability of setting the trend reference time provide an efficient analysis of parameters changes over time and track the changes in the equipment health by different parameters. Up to 8 trends can be displayed at the same time.
"ANALYSIS" Mode - analysis of temporal and frequency realizations of signals.
This mode allows to carry out analysis of temporal and spectral characteristics of the signals, saved in the local data base, saved on the server signals archive or received from the diagnostic station.
More than 50 parameters can be preset in the "ANALYSIS" Mode for analysing signals, including:
- sampling frequency;
- weight function type;
- cut-off frequency of the lower and higher frequency filters;
- filter parameters for calculating envelope curve;
- parameters for calculation of rotational components;
- filter types and parameters (to 20 order) for data analysis;
- parameters of 5 pointer types;
- axes types and scaling;
- analysis of characteristic frequencies of more than 1600 bearing types;
- spectral and temporal peak markers.
"MECHANICAL ENGINEER LOG-BOOK" Mode - generating reports on the equipment health.
This mode generates reports on the whole unit health, within a selected unit, or units in a specified condition (when connected to the server only).
Connection to the COMPACS® station makes the expanded "MECHANICAL ENGINEER LOG-BOOK" (MEL) operation mode available, thus all the reports and functions of the COMPACS® systems MEL are available as well.
"HISTORY" Mode displays the health data at a time unit in the past.
Upon a customer’s request, it is possible to install the COMPACS®-SERVER software on the PC provided by the customer or perform installation and configuration of the Compacs-Net® without connection to the server.
All the equipment and software are subject to 100% pre-sale inspection and preparation.
The warranty for supplied equipment - 12 months.
Industries using the Compacs-Net®
- oil refining
- gas processing
- oil production
- thermal power
- petrochemical industry
- oil-loading and commodity terminals
- metallurgical industry
- municipal services
- railway transportation
- mechanical engineering
|Used communication lines
||Wireless WiFi network
Ethernet local network
|Modem used for diagnostic stations and the server
Modem used for remote user stations
|Maximal number of modems connected to a modem server
|Information transmission rate over the modem connection, Kbit/s
|Average information transmission rate over the net Ethernet 10 Mbit (100Mbit), Kbytes/sec
|Average information transmission rate using WiFi wireless network
|Maximal number of the serviced COMPACS® system stations
|Average duration of communication session with the station in general state receiving mode, s:
for modem connection
for local network connection
|Average duration of communication session with the station in signal receiving mode, s:
for modem connection
for local network connection
|Ambient temperature in the server room, °С
|Air humidity in the server room, %
|Dust level in the server room, mg/m3
|Power supply in the server room, W
Specifications can be changed without prior notification