"Monitor" mode of the COMPACS®-EXPRESS system software
WMU diagnostics with uncoupling
WMU diagnostics without uncoupling
The COMPACS®-EXPRESS stationary system for vibration analysis of wheel-motor units
The COMPACS®-EXPRESS system aims at express diagnostics of wheel-motor units (WMU) health in a rolling stock.
The system is based on vibration measurement in bearings of a traction motor, reduction gear, and bearing boxes. Vibration sensors are magnetically fixed at the checkpoints underneath the bogie. The system is able to start the traction electric motor from the operator’s control panel, to speed it up automatically providing simultaneous control and current limiting, to maintain the set rotation rate and to deenergize it.
Quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the diagnostic parameters are displayed on the screen in the text and graphic forms. Assessment of the equipment actual health and the diagnosis making by the integrated expert system are performed automatically basing on results of digital processing of signals received from the vibration sensors.
The system allows to make a quick assessment of WMU repair quality, detection of hidden defects of bearings and reduction gear, WMU health prognosis for the nearest period of operation time.
The COMPACS®-EXPRESS system advantages
- efficient diagnostics due to a simultaneous measuring of vibration by all the sensors;
- high accuracy of diagnostic results due to a continuous automatic WMU health monitoring during the test; self-diagnostics of sensors, cable circuits, and the whole measuring process; automatic diagnostics and test reports generation;
- archiving of test results for the whole period of operation in a data base;
- low requirements to the personnel qualification. The personnel is only expected to set the sensors correctly, start WMU and print out the test report, which contains the automatic diagnostics results;
- high reliability and a long lifetime;
- reduction of energy consumption and increase of WMU diagnostic station capacity in 10 times in comparison with a manual instrumentation;
- starting of WMU traction motor, control of rotation frequency and reading of vibration signals from sensors is carried out automatically;
- the system allows to detect hidden defects of bearings and reduction gear, WMU health prognosis for the nearest period of operation time;
- three-fold increase of WMU run-to-failure;
- the system is integrated in the depot diagnostic network – Compacs-Net®;
- improved labour discipline through connection of stationary systems to the Compacs-Net® diagnostic network and a real-time transmission of a reliable information on the products quality to all the managers and departments concerned, thus providing the basis of an efficient resource-saving in this industry.
Engineering solutions, implemented in the system, are protected by the Russian Federation Patents on various objects of intellectual property and Сertificates of official registration for computer programs.
Warranty for the supplied equipment is 12 months.
|Measurement range of vibration parameters:
vibration acceleration, m/sec2 Frequency ranges of vibration parameters measurement, Hz:
vibration displacement, mkm
vibration acceleration Measurement error of vibration parameters, %
WMU diagnostic time, sec
|Parameters of diagnostic station power supply:
voltage, V Operation temperature range, °С:
power consumption, W, not exeeding
diagnostic station Full diagnostics of the “sensor-display” route
vibration transducer AB-320 FRM
Time to failure, h
Service life, years
Specifications can be changed without prior notification