On the basis of DYNAMICS Scientific & Production Center (SPC) an enlarged meeting of a conjoint Working Group of Non-profit Organization "Siberian Engineering" was held
Meeting of conjoint Working Group for formulation of priority proposals for design, manufacture and implementation of the equipment, systems, devices and use of innovation engineering of subprogram "Siberian Engineering - Fuel and Energy Complex" in the interests of "Territorial Generation Company №11" JSC ("TGC—11" JSC) was held 13 April 2011.
At the meeting, which was held in the format of open business communication, Omsk powermen talked about problems arising from the operation of equipment. The representatives of Heating Electrical Stations – 2, 3, 4, 5, "Heating Systems" Organization Department were spoken on behalf of "TGC-11" JSC.
The representatives of Omsk enterprises in turn presented the ways of solving the following problems:
- DYNAMICS SPC presented the results and potential of vibration monitoring and condition diagnostics of rotating and static equipment of thermal stations and substations of "TGC-11" JSC y the COMPACS® systems;
- Research and Development Centre "Computer World" presented the resources of optimization of production purchase for "TGC-11" JSC use by electronic system of a commodity market through Electronic Transactions System web-site;
- Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences "Institute of Hydrocarbon Processing Problems" spoke about the technology of efficient refinement and dehydration of oils;
- Scientific Production Association Mir - about the resources of modernization of telemechanics system at the facilities of Omsk branch of "TGC-11" JSC;
- "Engineering Office of Transport Machinery" JSC - about efficiency of selection and replacement of network and feeding pumps by more efficient ones, and the development of a reliable scheme for warm-up of feeding pumps with face seals, about revamp of the filters of circulation and technical water in order to improve the quality and ease of maintenance;
- Production Association Polyot – about the selection and replacement of heat exchangers by more efficient ones;
- Production Association Electrotochpribor – about implementation of the system for energy-saving lighting of the perimeter of "TGC-11" JSC organization departments;
- Research and Development Centre Electronik offered the devices for "TGC-11" JSC use.
In final speech N.P. Rybko (chief engineer of Omsk branch of JSC "TGC-11") and V.V. Zhilcov (Director General of Non-profit Organization "Siberian Engineering") noted a positive result of the meeting and decided to develop and afterwards implement actions for solving of the problems discussed.