DYNAMICS SPC specialists participated in regional research and practice conference "Science, Education, and Business"
The conference "Science, Education, and Business" is organized in honor of the 50th anniversary of Radiotechnical Department of Omsk State Technical University. The conference was held at the Institute of Radio Electronics, Service and Diagnostics.
On behalf of DYNAMICS SPC 8 reports were presented:
- Alexander P. Naumenko: "Method of statistical analysis of diagnostic features";
- Viktor V. Melk: "Diagnosing of traction electric engines (TEE) on electric stock (ES) – methods, types and major malfunctions of TEE on ES";
- Denis V. Kazarin: "Experimental unit for investigation of the modes of operation of electric circuits of electric multiple units";
- Alexey Y. Curpal: "Analysis of malfunctions of machines of motor driven rolling stock (MDRS) for the purpose of their diagnosing";
- Irina S. Sidorenko: "Evaluation of applicability of characteristic function for hydroblow diagnostics";
- Anna A. Tkachenko: "Analysis of dependence of current consumption parameters of electric motor on its technical condition";
- Anastasia A. Nino: "Development of the mechanism for control of auxiliary processes of the enterprise on the basis of a balanced scorecard";
- Ekaterina Y. Bondarenko: "Research library as one of the conditions for effective work of Scientific Production Center".
Organizing Committee of the conference awarded A.A. Nino with a certificate of honor for interesting theoretical and practical report.
In addition, Organizing Committee made special mention of the speeches of E.Y. Bondarenko and A.A. Tkachenko.