DYNAMICS SPC took part in the Annual Roundtable "Refining and Petrochemicals in Russia and the CIS countries", held in Geneva, Switzerland.
World Refinery Association, the annual conference of the heads of Russian and the CIS refineries and petrochemical enterprises, as well as of leading technological companies, was held this year from 29 November to 2 December in Switzerland, Geneva.
The conference focused on Russian and the CIS petrochemical and refining industry development and the possibilities of petrochemical plants and refineries competitiveness improving in the international market.
The Deputy Director General, Ph.D. in Economics A.V. Kostyukov appeared on behalf of the DYNAMICS SPC with the report "Innovative resource-saving operation of refineries technological systems. The system COMPACS®". In his speech he told the story of vibration monitoring systems development and related about the features of the automatic condition monitoring and vibration diagnostics system COMPACS®, which automatically allows to:
- diagnose and forecast the main malfunctions (> 95-98%) of refineries and petrochemical plants equipment with early detection, full use of resource and reparability guaranteeing;
- warn the personnel about the nearest urgent actions to control the equipment condition;
- monitor the performance of the systems diagnostic requirements and the staff actions;
- create plans for real-time targeted repairs, based on awareness of the equipment actual technical condition;
- eliminate design and installation errors;
- optimize the flowcharts and the equipment structure;
- maintain the database of diagnoses, operations, the equipment replacements and resources, to report on the equipment operation at all management levels.