DYNAMICS SPC products were presented at "Promtechexpo" forum of the winners of "100 Best Products" contest
The organizer of "Promtechexpo" forum is International Exhibition Centre Intersib. The forum was held in Omsk from 16 to 18 March 2011 with the support of the Ministry of Industrial Policy of Omsk Region, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, Emergencies Ministry and the Department of Internal Affairs of Russia.
The winners of "100 Best Products – 2010" participated in collective exhibition of Federal State Institute "Omsk Center of Standardization, Metrology and Certification". DYNAMICS SPC displayed seven winning devices:
- COMPACS® computer system of condition monitoring for equipment control and accidents prevention that carries out automatic vibration analysis, acoustic emission and parametric monitoring, automatic analysis of equipment condition by the parameters of current, voltage, eddy current signals and thus ensures safe resource-saving operation of the equipment and process units in whole.
- COMPACS®-RPP stand system for vibration analysis of rolling bearings is designed for objective evaluation of rolling bearing technical condition and automatic detection of defects which influence their lifetime.
- COMPACS®-micro portable system for vibration analysis, which ensures efficient vibration analysis of equipment and dynamic balancing of the assemblies on the site of their operation.
- COMPACS®-RPE system for diagnostics of electric motors, which ensures automatic diagnostics of an electric motor by the parameters of vibration, temperature and current as well as registration of the measured parameters during the release from repair and production.
- COMPACS®-RPM stand system for diagnostics and dynamic balancing of pump rotors in own bearings, which is designed for objective diagnostics and evaluation of repair quality of cradle-mounted pumps and biplane dynamic balancing of their rotors in own bearings.
- Vibration calibrator 8001, which calibrates vibration-measuring devices and vibration-measuring transducers in laboratories and on-site.
- Calibrator 8003 is designed for inspection and calibration of the systems and devices, which measure the parameters of vibration, voltage, direct and alternating current intensity as well as temperature in laboratories and on-site.