DYNAMICS SPC participated in the "Practical vibration analysis" seminar, organized by "Brewing company "Baltika", Ltd
The "Brewing company "Baltika" conducted a "Practical vibration diagnostics" seminar for its specialists on the vibration diagnostics on 28-29 of May, 2014, in Krasnoyarsk "Baltika-Pikra" plant. The seminar was organized by the company's Department of maintenance and service.
The 10 experts in vibration diagnostics of such cities as St. Petersburg, Tula, Rostov, Samara, Khabarovsk, Krasnoyarsk, Yaroslavl, Voronezh, Chelyabinsk , as well as a senior engineer in non-destructive testing of maintenance and service department of a company from St. Petersburg participated the seminar.
DYNAMICS SPC leading specialist, PhD in Engineering, professor, IIIrd level specialist in vibration A.P. Naumenko carried out the two-day master class "Vibration monitoring of centrifugal and piston pump-and-compressor equipment" for the specialists. The sessions were held on such topics as:
- "Vibroacoustic analysis as a basis of condition monitoring".
- "Vibroacoustic analysis of machinery. Physical basis of the method".
- "Vibroacoustic analysis of piston machines".
- "Normalization of vibration parameters of centrifugal machines".
- "Vibroacoustic analysis of machinery. The rolling bearings".
- "Condition monitoring in real time is the innovative technology of maintenance and repair. Stand systems".
The master class was held in a discussion form, each topic attracted a great interest of specialists, which have received satisfactory answers to many difficult questions in the field of vibration diagnostics of machines and machinery.
As a result of seminar discussion all participants agreed that there is a need to continue the conduction of such activities in the future with the discussion of pressing issues, concerning certain types of equipment and defects and presence of leading specialists in the field of vibration analysis and monitoring.