DYNAMICS SPC took part in the NDT Territory 2016 meeting and exhibition of instruments and technologies of non-destructive testing
From 2d to 4th of March 2016 in Moscow at Expo-center on Krasnaya Presnya NDT Territory 2016 meeting was held. The exhibition of non-destructive testing instruments (NDT) was a part of the event. More than 20 round table discussions related to the significant issues of NDT use in industry branches were held during the Business Program of the Meeting:
- Use of non-destructive testing methods in aircraft and space.
- Use of non-destructive testing methods in nuclear industry.
- Use of non-destructive testing methods in railway transport.
- Use of non-destructive testing methods in building industry.
- Use of non-destructive testing methods in metallurgy and engineering.
- Use of non-destructive testing methods in oil and gas industry.
- Use of non-destructive testing methods in electrical energy industry.
- Use of non-destructive testing methods in nuclear power sector.
- Use of non-destructive testing methods in welding industry.
- Counterterrorism security.
- Medical diagnostics.
- Metrology and technical regulation.
- Industrial safety.
- Coverage monitoring.
DYNAMICS SPC representatives have taken part in three roundtable discussions.
Dr.Tech.Sci, professor A. Naumenko presented "Big data" technology in real-time condition monitoring systems for machinery" report to the roundtable discussion called "Technical diagnostics and risk evaluation of accidents" (moderator Dr.Tech.Sci, professor V. Ivanov).
He also presented to the roundtable discussion "Current issues of nondestructive testing and technical diagnostic methods’ usage in the area of industrial safety maintenance" (moderated by Shelehova V.V., Popkov Yu.S., Ltd. INTERUNIS) the following reports: "Regulatory and methodical supply for vibration-based monitoring of piston compressors" and "Automatic condition monitoring of hazardous production facilities with acoustic-emission method".
At the "Training, certification and appraisal of the NDT experts" roundtable (moderated by N. Konovalov, Industrial Safety Research and development Center), professor A. Naumenko delivered the report named "Concerning the experience of scientific and engineering personnel training and certification in the area of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics".
Each report caused a wave of public attention.