"Novokuibyshevsk Petrochemical Company" CJSC: Response to the system for acceptance test of rolling bearings COMPACS-RPP
COMPACS®-RPP system was implemented at "Novokuibyshevsk petrochemical company" JSC in 2007. Supplied to the plant bearings with an inner diameter from 40 to 120 mm are subjected to acceptance test.
The advantages of the system are:
- high operation speed;
- low requirements for personnel qualification;
- industrial version, providing high reliability;
- fully automatic operating process;
- electronic data backup, allowing to search, preview, type-out test certificate;
- the operational life increasing technology by means of bearings sorting by results of diagnostics into three quality categories with the following recommended: up to 1000 rpm, 1500 rpm and 3000 rpm;
- the bearing condition is displayed on the monitor in a comprehensible to the operator ergonomic color spectrum.
The system operation has allowed to exclude the defective bearings access to production, and as a result to raise the reliability and to extend operating equipment service life.
Capabilities of COMPACS®-RPP system, in our opinion, allow to use it for full acceptance test in bearing supplied to the plants and to eliminate the supply of low-quality products.
Authors: Senior Vice President of production - Chief engineer A.K. Sendel / 2013
Download the response