"Novokuibyshevsk Petrochemical Company" JSC: Response to the COMPACS-RPP Bearing Vibration Analysis System
"Novokuibyshevsk Petrochemical Company" JSC has been operating the COMPACS®-RPP bearing vibration analysis system since 2007. All the bearings supplied to "Novokuibyshevsk Petrochemical Company" JSC for replacement purposes are subject to acceptance tests. Every year we test more than 3.5 thousand bearings. Bearings that fail acceptance tests are returned to the suppliers for replacement.
The advantages of the COMPACS®-RPP include the following:
- reliable operation of the system;
- simplicity of operation and maintenance;
- low requirements to personnel qualification: personnel need no vibration and diagnosis knowledge;
- automatic diagnosis of the tested equipment (bearings) and the system hardware;
- automatic archiving of diagnosis results that allows restoring the test reports;
- industry design with high reliability;
- the system implements equipment life extension technology that according to the test results breaks down bearings into three quality categories with the following recommended speed: up to 1000 rpm (low-speed), up to 1500 rpm (medium-speed) and 3000 rpm and above (high-speed).
The system allowed us to exclude poor quality bearings from production and, consequently, to improve the reliability and increase the life of all our equipment.
Following our eight year cooperation we express our gratitude to you and your co-workers for organization and performance of works for maintaining serviceable condition and smooth operation of the COMPACS®-RPP bearing vibration monitoring system.
Throughout the whole period of the system operation the specialist of DYNAMICS SPC has been carrying out inspections, diagnosis and repair in a timely manner with appropriate quality and subject to the standards at a high professional level. Thank you!
Authors: Acting head of department - chief engineer of "Novokuibyshevsk Petrochemical Company" CJSC D.M. Meshalkin / 2016
Download the response