Computer monitoring system COMPACS®, developed and continuously improved by DYNAMICS SPC (Omsk) provides routine maintenance, protection of equipment and ensures reliability of technological systems in petrochemical and other industries on the basis of technical condition monitoring:
- prediction of faults and defects;
- technical condition monitoring of equipment;
- prevention of accidents;
- elimination of sudden emergencies;
- warranted reliability support of the diagnosed equipment (centrifugal pumps, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, turbines, engines, gearboxes, etc.) and processes (temperature in furnaces, columns, etc.).
COMPACS® system is the stationary system of vibration analysis of equipment condition, with the sensors placed on the diagnosed equipment and connected to multichannel peripherals which are linked with a diagnostic station.
The staff caution about an intolerable condition of equipment is carried out visually.
Sensors and components of the system are particularly explosion proof.
COMPACS® system is used in the AVDU, AT, YUG, 35/11-1000, 43-103, L24-9, 37/1-5, 39/1 plants.
The system COMPACS® includes the following simultaneously occurring processes:
- changes of diagnostic parameters in all system channels;
- self-control of measuring channels;
- archiving of measuring parameters;
- evaluation of the equipment condition according to measuring parameters and issuing messages about the intolerable condition to the staff (on-screen displaying, voice message);
- giving information about the equipment condition (numerical values of the parameters, operating time, trends, date and time of start/stop) on the color graphic display, printer, via telephone network to a diagnostic network server of technical supervision.
The system produces a consistent survey of the connected sensors.
COMPACS® system allows to conduct a regular (rather than a periodic with portable devices) observation of the parameters changes, characterizing the reliability of equipment, provides a reliable diagnosis of defects in bearings, cavitation modes of operation of pumps, violations of shaft alignment and balancing of rotating parts, weakening of pumps and motors fastening to foundation, as well as failure of face seals.
The system is competitive with foreign counterparts and has a low cost of implementation (compared to "Bently Nevada", U.S., "Brüel and Kjer", Denmark).
Using of the system COMPACS® allows to pass to the equipment repair not according to SPR but to the actual technical condition and expected failures.
Authors: Chief Mechanic A.V. Malinin / 2004
Download the response