"Tomskneftekhim", LLC has been operating the COMPACS®-RPP bearing vibration analysis system since 2007. All the bearings supplied to "Tomskneftekhim", LLC for replacement purposes are subject to acceptance tests. Every year we test more than 7.5 thousand bearings. Bearings that fail acceptance tests are returned to the suppliers for replacement.
The advantages of the COMPACS®-RPP include the following:
- reliable operation of the system;
- simplicity of operation and maintenance;
- low requirements to personnel qualification: personnel need no vibration and diagnosis knowledge;
- automatic diagnosis of the tested equipment (bearings) and the system hardware;
- automatic archiving of diagnosis results that allows restoring the test reports;
- industry design with high reliability;
- the system implements equipment life extension technology that according to the test results breaks down bearings into three quality categories with the following recommended speed: up to 1000 rpm (low-speed), up to 1500 rpm (medium-speed) and 3000 rpm and above (high-speed).
The system allowed us to exclude poor quality bearings from production and, consequently, to improve the reliability and increase the life of all our equipment.
Following our eight year cooperation we express our gratitude to you and your co-workers for organization and performance of works for maintaining serviceable condition and smooth operation of the COMPACS®-RPP bearing vibration monitoring system.
Throughout the whole period of the system operation the specialist of DYNAMICS SPC D.V. Dvukhzhilov has been carrying out inspections, diagnosis and repair in a timely manner with appropriate quality and subject to the standards at a high professional level.
Your company has shown complete professionalism, high skills of your specialists, technological literacy and proper quality of works performed.
Authors: Head of Unified Technical Customer Service V.B. Tolmachev / 2016
Download the response