"Mozyrsky Refinery" JSC: Response to the rolling bearings vibration analysis system COMPACS-RPP
Bearings vibration analysis system COMPACS®-RPP has been operated at "Mozyrsky Refinery" JSC since 2006. The primary objective of the system implementation at our enterprise is screening of substandard products, as well as ensuring of acceptance tests for rolling bearings, which are mounted on the explosive technological objects dynamic equipment.
COMPACS®-RPP potential allows to use it for rolling bearings acceptance tests with a bore diameter from 40 to 120 mm.
Advantages of the system are as follows:
- during the control process a test bench is run automatically;
- electronic data archiving is carried out, thus allowing to search, review and print a test report;
- the life increase technology is realized according to the diagnostic results by means of bearings sorting into 3 quality categories with the following recommended rotational frequencies: up to 1000 rpm (low speed), up to 1500 rpm (average speed) and more than 3000 rpm (high speed);
- bearings condition is reflected on the monitor in an ergonomic colour spectrum, comprehensible for an operator;
- the system is unpretentious to environmental conditions, works in repair production and does not require special premises, air conditioning and cleansing systems.
Authors: Chief mechanic V.A. Furik / 2012
Download the response