The issues of ensuring the stable equipment operation are actual for the Moscow Refinery, which was the main argument in favor of cooperation with DYNAMICS SPC and the implementation of the bearings vibration analysis system COMPACS®-RPP.
The bearings vibration analysis system COMPACSС®-RPP has been operated at our enterprise since November of 2002 and the system for diagnostics and dynamic balancing of cradle-mounted pump rotors COMPACSС®-RPM – since December of 2004. All the works on the stages of implementation and operation are our successful experience of collaboration with DYNAMICS SPC.
The system COMPACS®-RPP is applied for the acceptance test of all types of bearings coming to the plant and excludes the omission of low-quality bearings from suppliers.
For the time of its fault free operation the system COMPACS®-RPP has inspected more than 15000 rolling bearings of various types of domestic and foreign production.
The system COMPACS®-RPM 7506 allowed to organize the control of bearing supports after the repair, which reduced the number of repeated repairs and decreased the amount of failures of the plant pumping equipment.
DYNAMICS SPC systems have a number of advantages:
- stable operation of systems;
- the simplicity of operation and maintenance;
- they do not require from the staff the theoretical knowledge on vibration, diagnostics and balancing;
- automatic diagnostics of test equipment (bearings, pump supports) and hardware systems;
- automatic archiving of diagnostics results, which allows to restore the test reports.
Authors: Deputy Chief Mechanic V.S. Andreev / 2006
Download the response