Anisovka depot: Response to the COMPACS-EXPRESS-TR3 system for comprehensive diagnostics of electric train units
The comprehensive diagnostics of electric train units system COMPACS®-EXPRESS-TR3 was implemented at the Anisovka depot in August, 2008 for train TR-3 repair quality assessment.
For the period of the operation the system proved itself to be modern and convenient instrument, which considerably eases quality assessment and setting-up of the systems and equipment of the electric trains both after repair and routine diagnostics when malfunctions occur during the train operation.
The COMPACS®-EXPRESS-TR3 system’s advantages are:
- full coverage of EMU-train units of alternating and direct current;
- high level of automation which considerably decrease duration of the train setting-up after repair, increasing repair quality and minimizing human factor;
- full coverage of the diagnosed assemblies considerably increasing the control of the reliability of the most important parts of electric trains and allowing to detect not only clear faults but hidden defects;
- high reliability of diagnostic results;
- easy provision of the diagnostic data in the form of reports for all electric train subunits and units in general, and online data collection.
The main result of the system operation is an increase of electric train operation reliability due to the increase in repair and maintenance quality.
Today, the operating system provides EMU-train equipment diagnostics and ensures minimum expenses for operation and repair of the rolling stock, and also is an important instrument for safety and uninterruptedness of railway transport operation.
Authors: Deputy chief engineer of the Anisovka depot S.V.Fabrichny / 2015
Download the response